Oregon Craft Wine in Cans!
Why Wine in Cans ?
Not all wine belongs to cans, but not all wine belongs only to 750ml bottles ! There are several great reasons for buying our wine in cans:
- It's the same Southern Oregon, Umpqua Valley AVA fine wine that we also sell in bottles, but at lower price because you save the cost of glass, corks and capsules.
- Since cans are also lighter than glass, save even more on shipping and bundling!
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Rose' of the "smoky and unique" 2020 Oregon vintage.
- It's great served neat in a regular wine glass, it's also excellent as a summertime cooler on ice cubes !
- Pairs well with with BBQ and great for your cookout party.
- Our slim cans are 6.3 oz (187.5 ml), that is a perfect single serving, or share it among two or three friends for samples. Open just what you need for yourself and your party, no wine leftover or waste.
- 4 slim cans equal exactly one bottle of 750 ml.
- Lighter in weight and less volume: a full 750 ml glass bottle typically weighs between 1.2 to 1.5 kg (2.6 to 3.3 lbs; the wine itself is only about 0.75 kg...); in contrast, a 4-pack of our cans is still 750ml of wine but weighs almost half a bottle at 0.76 kg (0.75kg of wine and 0.01 kg, or 10 grams, of aluminum!)
- Lower transportation costs and emissions.
- Lower storage volume: Three 4-packs (3x750ml) stacked firmly on top of each other have the same height and diameter of a single 750 ml glass bottle! Fits neatly in your pantry or fridge.
- Portable, cooler ready!
- Safer than glass and allowed where glass is not (unless alcohol is forbidden altogether, that is): parks; beaches; picnic areas; etc.
- Minimal waste footprint, 100% recyclable, including the 4-pack holder.
- Canned under nitrogen and food-grade process.
- The same materials and process behind your favorite Oregon microbrews.
- The wine chemistry will slowly continue to evolve even in absence of air; a cork (natural or engineered) is designed to allow for some gas exchange between the bottle and its environment, whereas a can (just like a screwcap) provides a tight air seal, under nitrogen gas for our cans: please allow for some aeration before consuming, for optimal enjoinment.
- Makes your perfect 'house wine'! If you have trouble picturing aluminum cans on your dining table... think decanter !
Have friends over for a casual dinner and unsure if one bottle will be enough, or how many bottles you should plan on uncorking? Open 1-2 cans for each guest and pour them into a decanter, carafe or other kitchen glass container, ahead of time... voilà!
The Little Can that Could :)
You know you want to
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events and promotions.